Seeking experienced appraiser for residential/commercial work

Welcome to the South Carolina Chapter FORUMS EMPLOYMENT FORUM Seeking experienced appraiser for residential/commercial work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Sawyer 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Benjamin Hays
    Participant

Charleston, SC based real estate valuation firm is seeking a South Carolina Licensed Real Estate Appraiser to handle residential assignments.  Assistance with commercial work is also needed and training is available.  Two to five years of appraisal experience in the Charleston MSA preferred.

Must be accountable; proficient in the latest software systems; self-motivated; interested in building rapport with local clients and take pride in delivering quality work.

Please reply to this listing with a cover letter, resume, and qualifications.

James Sawyer
    Participant

1/12/2018

Mr. Hays,

I am a state certified real estate appraiser in South Carolina with over 10 years experience appraising 1-4 family properties, custom homes, proposed construction and review work. I also have multiple years of experience with review work. I have a working knowledge of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and I am familiar with Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac guidelines, as well as being comfortable with Alamode. I am accustomed to a fast-paced environment and high-volume workload.

If you have any questions please contact me at (919) 436-5045 or e-mail jdsjr70@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
    James (Doug) Sawyer Jr.

JAMES D. SAWYER JR.
    1447 Birthright Street
    Charleston, SC 29407
    jdsjr70@gmail.com
    (919) 436-5045

EDUCATIONAL

Bachelor of Science, Business, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 1996

REAL ESTATE TRAINING

Introduction to Real Estate Appraisal, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1996
    Valuation Principles and Procedures, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1996
    Applied Residential Property Valuation, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1996
    Introduction to Income Property Appraisal, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1998
    Basic Appraisal Principles, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Basic Appraisal Procedures, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approach, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Statistics, Modeling and Finance, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Report Writing and Case Studies, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Site Valuation and Cost Approach, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use, McKissock, 2014/2015
    National Uniform Standards of Appraisal Practice, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Appraisal Subject Matter Electives, McKissock, 2014/2015

LICENSE

State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser
    -South Carolina Certificate No. 4270

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION

South Carolina State-Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

The appraiser gained residential certification in 2002. Appraisal responsibilities include making residential real estate appraisals, review work, and consulting. Clients include Prosperity Mortgage, Lenders Service, Servicelink, Equifax, Appraisal Nation, other management companies, attorneys, finance companies and the general public.

James Sawyer
    Participant

1/12/2018

Mr. Hays,

I am a state certified real estate appraiser in South Carolina with over 10 years experience appraising 1-4 family properties, custom homes, proposed construction and review work. I also have multiple years of experience with review work. I have a working knowledge of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and I am familiar with Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac guidelines, as well as being comfortable with Alamode. I am accustomed to a fast-paced environment and high-volume workload.

If you have any questions please contact me at (919) 436-5045 or e-mail jdsjr70@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
    James (Doug) Sawyer Jr.

JAMES D. SAWYER JR.
    1447 Birthright Street
    Charleston, SC 29407
    jdsjr70@gmail.com
    (919) 436-5045

EDUCATIONAL

Bachelor of Science, Business, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 1996

REAL ESTATE TRAINING

Introduction to Real Estate Appraisal, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1996
    Valuation Principles and Procedures, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1996
    Applied Residential Property Valuation, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1996
    Introduction to Income Property Appraisal, Triangle Appraisal and Real Estate, 1998
    Basic Appraisal Principles, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Basic Appraisal Procedures, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approach, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Statistics, Modeling and Finance, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Report Writing and Case Studies, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Site Valuation and Cost Approach, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Residential Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use, McKissock, 2014/2015
    National Uniform Standards of Appraisal Practice, McKissock, 2014/2015
    Appraisal Subject Matter Electives, McKissock, 2014/2015

LICENSE

State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser
    -South Carolina Certificate No. 4270

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION

South Carolina State-Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

The appraiser gained residential certification in 2002. Appraisal responsibilities include making residential real estate appraisals, review work, and consulting. Clients include Prosperity Mortgage, Lenders Service, Servicelink, Equifax, Appraisal Nation, other management companies, attorneys, finance companies and the general public.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.